Rabu, 13 April 2011

Insya Allah

Insya Allah....

0> Insya Allah next week papa cnoopyku (Rio Dhani Laksana) will back to Jogja for holiday,,of course to meet his family and his lovely princess,....yeahhh me (the mama cnoopy)....hehehe..We already have the tight list schedule to fill the holiday..yahhh just around 4 days but I think that's enough to eliminate our missing for a month..Bcoz I really understand that papa cnoopy have responsibility to do his job well in other city..Sometimes, I dreamed that papa cnoopy come and propose me..hehe..that's the real time that I have been waiting for..I hope my dream comes true soon..Insya Allah it will happen immediately this year..Just Pray okey..Amin..Amin..

0> So far Our Plan List Schedule for Holiday next Week are: (can change anytime..)
      1. Thursday : Lunch @ Gule Kepala Ikan, Play to make accessories @ Jolie
      2. Friday : Lunch Tahu Guling @ Sendowo, Shopping @ Mirota Kampus
      3. Saturday : Shopping @ Beringharjo Market, Lunch @ Bakso EMHA, Dinner @ Waroeng Steak,      
                          Play Games @ Game Fantasia Amplaz
      4. Sunday : Sunday Morning @ UGM, Meet n Chat my Family, Lunch (somewhere ??), Meet n Chat 
                        with Papa Cnoopy Family, and separation moment..hiksss..

0> Miss U Papa Cnoopy..Please keep my heart on your heart always..Just only one sentence which I always have given to you everyday "Ati-ati yaa sayangku..." One sentence that has many meanings and you know it..

See U soon Papa Cnoopyku... With Love..



5 komentar:

  1. Tiiittt!! I pray for the proposal! this year! haha

    BalasHapus
  2. Amin...Amin...tur suwun ta.. mohon doanya yaaa..hehe..

    BalasHapus
  3. haha.. harus ngomporin mas Rio nihh...

    BalasHapus
  4. hahaha iya tuh komporin aja tuh mas rio ta, biar gek ndang hehe ngarep.com bgt...

    BalasHapus
  5. hehe pdhl udah ku komporin tapi masih gagal lho ta...hadeeehhhh hadeeehh..

    BalasHapus