Sabtu, 21 Mei 2011

New Activity

Hahahayyy..My record last two month was no shopping outfit becoz I prefer spent my money as capital for my small bussiness that just started..Bismillah, I hope this activity continue onward step by step on calm and will be the big bigger biggest businness...Amin...I feel enjoying to find and hunting several stuffs for customer, and Alhamdulillah I can make some money for my first capital..Not much but I still get some profit for that and it will raise the capital and played back to make next profit..This small bussiness still in small scope, but I dreamed that someday it will be large scope to be big bigger biggest bussiness..Amin ya Allah..
Maybe last two month I couldn't bought any outfit for wear but I still bought some stuffs for my Hijab Style..Yeaah very fun activity when you hunting some stuffs and accessoriess that support your appearance like shawls, inner, pin and bracelet..Hhhhmmm now I dreamed of rings too..Hoping I will have some immediately.. :)

1 komentar:

  1. salam.. I've followed your blog.
    Foll back mine if you don't mind http://vinafw.blogspot.com/

    Thanks before :)

    BalasHapus